The season 2 of Bigg Boss Tamil, hosted by Kamal Haasan, has run into trouble, as per the latest buzz in Kollywood. Apparently, Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI) has raised objections allegeing that close to 75% of the production crew is from Mumbai, which is against the local rules.
The federation also alleged that similar issue had come up during the first season; however, things were sorted out once Kamal Haasan intervened. This time too, the Federation is looking forward for Kamal’s intervention to ensure that major part of the production work is done by FEFSI members.
The reality show, which began a week ago, has already become a huge hit among the masses in Tamil Nadu. It remains to be seen how the showrunners handle the latest controversy to hit the show.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere