The season 2 of Bigg Boss Tamil, hosted by Kamal Haasan, has run into trouble, as per the latest buzz in Kollywood. Apparently, Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI) has raised objections allegeing that close to 75% of the production crew is from Mumbai, which is against the local rules.
The federation also alleged that similar issue had come up during the first season; however, things were sorted out once Kamal Haasan intervened. This time too, the Federation is looking forward for Kamal’s intervention to ensure that major part of the production work is done by FEFSI members.
The reality show, which began a week ago, has already become a huge hit among the masses in Tamil Nadu. It remains to be seen how the showrunners handle the latest controversy to hit the show.
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?