Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 is set to commence on the 5th of September, as announced by Star MAA very recently.
Unlike the petty tasks in the previous seasons, the tasks that will be given to the contestants this year will be really challenging.
The tasks that are being planned for Telugu Bigg Boss 5 will be on the lines of Hindi Bigg Boss. The tasks will throw both mental and physical challenges to the contestants. The show runners are hoping that these tasks will keep the audience hooked an in turn boost the TRP.
Nagarjuna will be hosting Bigg Boss Telugu 5 and the curtain raiser episode will commence at 6 PM on 5th September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad