The stage is all set for the grand curtain raiser episode of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugua Season 5 on Star Maa channel. Hero Nagarjuna will return as the show’s host for the third time in a row.
It’s been earlier reported that Bigg Boss 5 will kick-start from September 5th. The curtain raiser episode will commence from 6 PM. Nag, along with all the contestants, will enthrall the audience with special dance performances.
The show will be aired at 10 PM every night from Monday to Thursday and from 9 on Saturday and Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style
- Divyansha: I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya
- Buzz: Happening music director comes on board for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Is this the release date of Thalapathy 67?