The stage is all set for the grand curtain raiser episode of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugua Season 5 on Star Maa channel. Hero Nagarjuna will return as the show’s host for the third time in a row.
It’s been earlier reported that Bigg Boss 5 will kick-start from September 5th. The curtain raiser episode will commence from 6 PM. Nag, along with all the contestants, will enthrall the audience with special dance performances.
The show will be aired at 10 PM every night from Monday to Thursday and from 9 on Saturday and Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club
- Akhil’s Agent set in this rough backdrop
- Posani blasts Pawan Kalyan over “false remuneration” claims