Both the upcoming Tamil biggies, Vijay’s Bigil and Karthi’s Khaidi, are locking horns at the box-office on October 25. However, it’s Bigil that has occupied more number of screens compared to Khaidi. Nearly Rs 300 crores are riding on both the movies together and fans and trade circles are anxiously waiting for both the movies to be a hit.
Meanwhile, the Tamil Nadu government has given a huge boost to Bigil and Khaidi. Yesterday, the TN circar officially announced a holiday on Monday, October 28. Needless to say, this is a blessing in disguise to Bigil and Khaidi, as both the movies can utilize the extended weekend to the fullest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits