Yet another tragedy strikes the Tamil film industry. Popular Kollywood actor and voice artiste Arun Alexander breathed his last due to a cardiac arrest last night in Chennai. Arun was just 48 and his untimely demise has left movie lovers and his colleagues, including Master director Lokesh Kanagaraj, heartbroken.
Arun Alexander’s previous release was Karthi and Lokesh Kanagaraj’s blockbuster action drama, Kaithi. His next movie will be Vijay and Lokesh’s Pongal biggie, Master. Arun recently shot with Sivakarthikeyan for Doctor. Apart from being an actor, Arun also lent his voice for the Tamil version of the Hollywood biggies like Thor 1 and 2, Aquaman, The Pursuit of Happyness, Fast and Furious 5, Furious 7 and Sherlock Holmes etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled