Hero Sai Dharam Tej is recovering from the injuries he sustained after he fell off his sports bike on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge last night. A team of doctors at Apollo Hospitals is treating Sai, and he is currently in a stable condition.
Meanwhile, the Raidurg Police have booked Sai Dharam Tej for negligent and rash driving. A case has been filed against Sai under the sections IPC 336, 184 of the Motor Vehicle Act. Cops also took Sai’s sports bike into their custody. Cops were reportedly informed about the accident by the 108 ambulance staff.
Incidentally, addressing the media last night, the Raidurg cops clarified that Sai didn’t consume alcohol and that he was also wearing a helmet at the time of the mishap.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull