“I will definitely do a straight Telugu film if I find the right story. Story is key here and if something fits my requirements, I will do it.”, said Chakri. Chakri’s previous film to hit the screens in Telugu was ‘Eenadu’, starring Venkatesh and Kamal Haasan.
Chakri was seen as a child artiste in the superhit film ‘Sagara Sangamam’. Chakri expressed his happiness at Billa 2’s reception in Telugu and Tamil.
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch