“I will definitely do a straight Telugu film if I find the right story. Story is key here and if something fits my requirements, I will do it.”, said Chakri. Chakri’s previous film to hit the screens in Telugu was ‘Eenadu’, starring Venkatesh and Kamal Haasan.
Chakri was seen as a child artiste in the superhit film ‘Sagara Sangamam’. Chakri expressed his happiness at Billa 2’s reception in Telugu and Tamil.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine