Billa Ranga, starring Venkat Rahul and Pradeep, is finally gearing up for release on April 15, after a long delay. The makers had earlier planned to release the film early this year; however, it kept getting postponed due to various reasons. Pradeep Madugulu has directed the film and it has been jointly produced by Aravind Vannala, Vamsi Boyina and Sudhir Kasireddy under VAK Corp banner.
The film is set in a rural backdrop and it’s said to be a political satire. “The film has come out really well and the censor board has appreciated our efforts. Fresh visuals and dialogues will be major highlights in our film and everyone has done a good job,” Pradeep Madugula said. Rishika Jairath has played the lead role and this is her debut film in Telugu. Satyanand, who has trained several actors, has played a crucial role in the film.
Santosh Narayanan is the music director whereas Vishweshwar S V is the cinematographer.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director