Remember Bindhu Madhavi? The girl who enticed viewers in ‘Pilla Zamindar’, ‘Avakai Biryani’ and a few other Telugu flicks? Well she has met with an accident and suffered a wrist fracture. Bindhu was travelling from Tiruchi to to Mysore when the unfortunate event happened.
Her wrist has been operated upon and Bindhu Madhavi is now recuperating. She is currently working in a few Tamil projects and she does not have any Telugu films in hand at the moment. Let us hope she recovers soon to her full health.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?