It’s raining biopics in Tollywood. After NTR, YSR and the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, a biopic on the legendary freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju has just been announced.
The Alluri Seetharama Raju biopic will be directed by Sunil and produced under Risoli Film Academy banner. The film’s pre-production work is underway at the moment and the regular shooting will commence from March. The makers are planning to release the film in August.
Incidentally, Superstar Krishna had acted in and as Alluri Seetharama Raju in the 1974 film. The actor who will reprise this powerful role in the upcoming biopic is yet to be announced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next