It’s raining biopics in Tollywood. After NTR, YSR and the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, a biopic on the legendary freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju has just been announced.
The Alluri Seetharama Raju biopic will be directed by Sunil and produced under Risoli Film Academy banner. The film’s pre-production work is underway at the moment and the regular shooting will commence from March. The makers are planning to release the film in August.
Incidentally, Superstar Krishna had acted in and as Alluri Seetharama Raju in the 1974 film. The actor who will reprise this powerful role in the upcoming biopic is yet to be announced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?