Grab this slice of Pizza said a movie reviewer about Pizza. The film was so good that we immediately got to see the sequel which was better than the original. Before Pizza released, the Malayalam movie Ustad Hotel triggered the craze for titles revolving around cuisine.
Ram Gopal Varma will be soon releasing Ice Cream with Navdeep in the lead. Swati’s film is being dubbed as Kulfee. Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani garnered a lot of hype (some people compared it to Cheeni Kum) but it wasn’t quite a sizzler. Kudirthe Cup Koffee was a disappointment and so was Avakai Biryani.
Laddu Babu didn’t even work on day two at the theatres. We had snacks and fruits too, like Mirchi, Orange, Biscuit and something as tangy as Chintakayala Ravi, note that multi starrer Masala could create magic at the BO.
So let us wait and watch if filmmakers will continue to come up with more titles connected to food and beverage or will soon take the cue and settle down for something more meaningful that matches their content!.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites