Choreographer cum director cum hero Lawrence faced a pretty bitter experience in Tirumala. The actor vented his frustration and anger through media channels after being manhandled by Tirmala Tirupathi Devasthanam staff.
Apparently, staff members pushed and shoved Lawrence around without respect. “Staff members behaved extremely rudely with me and they just dragged me away while I was trying to get a glimpse of the Lord. They are manhandling women and children as well, without any basic decency. If this is the plight of a celebrity, what is the situation of a common man? People come from far off places to get a glimpse of the Lord and this is not the way to treat them”, said Lawrence.
Lawrence is very upset about the whole issue and his anger seems to be justified. What do you say folks?
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiyaan Vikram lines up an action thriller next
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR