Fans of Hollywood star Chadwick Boseman, who played King T’Challa in the blockbuster black superhero movie, Marvel’s Black Panther, passed away on Friday after a long battle with colon cancer. Boseman (43) breathed his last in the presence of his wife and other family members at his residence in Los Angeles, California.
Boseman was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer back in 2016. Despite his illness, he continued to work and gave several memorable movies for his fans and the black community. Boseman never spoke publicly about his illness. 42, Get On Up, Captain America: Civil War and Da 5 Bloods are some of his landmark movies. Movie lovers, especially the black community, are heartbroken with the tragic passing of the legend.
— Chadwick Boseman (@chadwickboseman) August 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match