Legendary film star and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late Dr.NT Ramarao’s granddaughter and Balakrishna’s daughter Nara Brahmani said that she’s blessed to have been born into NTR’s family.
Speaking at the NTR Educational Institute’s annual day event at Moinabad in Rangareddy, Brahmani said that NTR was honored with several laurels in his career and that his family’s and the institute’s main aim is to fulfill the legend’s dreams and aspirations.
Brahmani further announced that the institute will conduct free summer classes for teachers’ training.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah thanks Ohmar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby
- Confirmed-Chay-Shekhar Kammula’s film from September
- Sampoo’s Kobbari Matta seals its release date
- Talented hero faces camera after a year