Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and director AR Murugadoss gave two huge blockbusters in the form of Thuppakki and Kaththi. According to the latest updates, Vijay and Murugadoss will be teaming up for a hat-trick association very soon.
This much-awaited movie will be bankrolled by Lyca Productions, which produced Kaththi. The movie will kick-start later this year after Vijay wraps up his 61st movie in Atlee’s direction.
On the other hand, Murugadoss will be free from his forthcoming bilingual with Mahesh in a couple months and begin the pre-production work for Vijay’s movie.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas