Star Tamil director Shankar and legendary comedian Vadivelu were a blockbuster combo until a couple of decades ago. The actor-director duo together gave Premikudu, Oke Okkadu and Himsinche 23va Raju Pulikesi.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Shankar and Vadivelu are joining forces with each other for the most awaited sequel, 2.0. Vadivelu made his comeback to acting after a long hiatus with Vishal’s home production, Okkadochadu.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties