Star Tamil director Shankar and legendary comedian Vadivelu were a blockbuster combo until a couple of decades ago. The actor-director duo together gave Premikudu, Oke Okkadu and Himsinche 23va Raju Pulikesi.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, Shankar and Vadivelu are joining forces with each other for the most awaited sequel, 2.0. Vadivelu made his comeback to acting after a long hiatus with Vishal’s home production, Okkadochadu.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity