Now, according to the latest reports, this successful combo will materialize once again. Apparently, Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva will join hands for yet another film which will be produced by senior producer DVV Danayya. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Mahesh will soon kick-start his much awaited bilingual action drama in the direction of star Tamil director AR Murugadoss. On the other hand, Koratala Siva is currently wrapping up the highly anticipated Janatha Garage, featuring NTR.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon