KV Vijayendra Prasad, senior writer and the man behind India’s biggest movie franchise Baahubali, has revealed that he is writing the stories for these two classic hits. However, the sequels will be made in Bollywood and not in Tamil or Telugu.
While Oke Okkadu, starring Arjun and Manisha Koirala, was remade in Hindi as Nayak with Anil Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee, Vikramarkudu too was remade in Bollywood as the Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore, directed by Prabhu Deva.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception