KV Vijayendra Prasad, senior writer and the man behind India’s biggest movie franchise Baahubali, has revealed that he is writing the stories for these two classic hits. However, the sequels will be made in Bollywood and not in Tamil or Telugu.
While Oke Okkadu, starring Arjun and Manisha Koirala, was remade in Hindi as Nayak with Anil Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee, Vikramarkudu too was remade in Bollywood as the Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore, directed by Prabhu Deva.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi