KV Vijayendra Prasad, senior writer and the man behind India’s biggest movie franchise Baahubali, has revealed that he is writing the stories for these two classic hits. However, the sequels will be made in Bollywood and not in Tamil or Telugu.
While Oke Okkadu, starring Arjun and Manisha Koirala, was remade in Hindi as Nayak with Anil Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee, Vikramarkudu too was remade in Bollywood as the Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore, directed by Prabhu Deva.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero