The prestigious company is once again in news as it has bagged some very interesting films off late. According to the latest update, Bluesky has bought the distribution rights of Trivikram’s upcoming project with Nithin and Naga Chaitnaya’s Premam remake Majnu for a hefty price.
Both these projects have been in the news from a long time and with Bluesky now bagging these films, expectations have gone sky high. These upcoming films will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona