The two Telugu states are currently engulfed in the Sardaar Gabbar Singh mania. Starring Pawan Kalyan and Kajal, this high budget action entertainer is releasing on April 8 amidst unprecedented hype and expectations. Trade circles are gung ho about the film smashing several existing box-office records.
Recently, there were reports that Kajal has joined the elite list of actresses who lent their voice for their roles. Kajal made headlines when she reportedly dubbed for Sardaar Gabbar Singh, her first ever feat in Telugu.
However, in his latest interview, the film’s director Bobby broke this myth and said that Kajal only dubbed for Sardaar’s Hindi version and that she didn’t dub for the Telugu version.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections