When actress Raashi Khanna had donned a bikini in Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger around 4 years ago, body-shamers trolled her chubby figure. Raashi took all the criticism in her stride and worked hard for 2 years to sport a ravishingly slender new look.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Raashi opened up about her stunning body transformation. The talented actress said that she has always been working out. “You don’t get results overnight. I’m not someone who believes in crash dieting. It took me 2 years of hard work to get the body that makes me feel healthy and happy. I still workout six days a week and follow a healthy, balanced diet complete with carbs and proteins,” Raashi said.
On the work front, Raashi is part of some exciting projects like Venky Mama, Vijay Deverakonda’s next and Sai Dharam Tej’s Pratiroju Pandage. She has also a couple of Tamil movies in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal joins NBK, KS Ravi Kumar film
- Nani in this remake?
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary