For probably the first time ever, a regular Telugu movie with a top hero is releasing in the USA ahead of India. Victory Venkatesh’s next movie, Bodyguard, is all set to release in the US on Jan 9th. The movie will reportedly be released on January 12th in India. This was informed by Bellamkonda Suresh during the audio launch function.
The audio album was launched yesterday at an extravagant ceremony in Shilpa Kala Vedika. The event was attended by Dr.D.Ramanaidu, Prabhas, Rana, Kaarthi, V.V.Vinayak, Dil Raju and others along with the team of Bodyguard.
Gopichand Malineni has directed this movie and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda