Chennai cutie Trisha is more than just a sweet and pretty face. Backing all that beauty is a layer of pure determination and boldness. Speaking to a newspaper recently, Trisha made some interesting comments. “Victory is not easy to get. If it is easy, then it loses its value. If you go into war fearing about losing, then you will definitely lose. One must first get rid of the fear of losing”, she said.
Trisha has not signed any Telugu movies recently, but she is very busy with Tamil schedules lined up. About her entry into the industry, she said “Without boldness one cannot succeed in anything. My mother was not willing to let me get into the world of acting, but I ended up coming this way. If I was not firm that day, I hate to think what I would have ended up doing”.
Trisha gives us a great example because one must be bold and have the courage to follow through with the choices they make. Boldness definitely seems to be a major asset for this lovely lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Bigg Boss 4- Celebs shying away from the show?
- Viral -Mahesh with a young-looking superstar Krishna
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot