Chennai cutie Trisha is more than just a sweet and pretty face. Backing all that beauty is a layer of pure determination and boldness. Speaking to a newspaper recently, Trisha made some interesting comments. “Victory is not easy to get. If it is easy, then it loses its value. If you go into war fearing about losing, then you will definitely lose. One must first get rid of the fear of losing”, she said.
Trisha has not signed any Telugu movies recently, but she is very busy with Tamil schedules lined up. About her entry into the industry, she said “Without boldness one cannot succeed in anything. My mother was not willing to let me get into the world of acting, but I ended up coming this way. If I was not firm that day, I hate to think what I would have ended up doing”.
Trisha gives us a great example because one must be bold and have the courage to follow through with the choices they make. Boldness definitely seems to be a major asset for this lovely lady.
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel