The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Seenu is expected to resume very soon. Already the film has wrapped up its first schedule a few months back before the Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Boyapati is keen on roping in Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi as the main antagonist in the film. Buzz is also that Balayya himself suggested Vivek’s name for the negative role. It is well-known that Vivek Oberoi had done the antagonist role in last year released Boyapati’s film, Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
Mryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy