If the latest reports are anything to go by, Bollywood star Salman Khan’s younger brother Arbaaz Khan will be playing the antagonist in young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming crime comedy. If the speculation ends up becoming true, this will be Arbaaz Khan’s comeback to Tollywood.
Arbaaz made his Tollywood debut with Chiranjeevi’s Jai Chiranjeeva, in which he played the chief antagonist. Apparently, the makers initially approached Bollywood comedy star Govinda, but the actor didn’t come on board for reasons unknown.
Raj Tarun’s film is being directed by Vamsi Krishna and produced by Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments banner. Anu Emmanuel will be playing the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s surprise message thrills young hero
- Shah Rukh Khan’s touching gesture for the kid who broke the country’s heart
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian