The shooting for director Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing film is expected to resume from the next month with a foreign schedule. Tentatively titled, Fighter, the film has Bollywood young starlet Ananya Panday as the female lead.
Now, the latest news is that popular Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty has been roped in for a key role in the film. Reportedly, Sunil will be joining the sets with the outdoor schedule itself.
Touted as an action entertainer, the film is being bankrolled by star filmmaker Karan Johar and Charmee, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja