It is well-known that farmers from states like Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh are aggressively continuing agitations against the central government for their newly launched bills.
Even the shooting for films like Jersey shifted from Chandigarh considering the farmer’s protests. Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted Bollywood actor and the ruling BJP MP Sunny Deol a few days ago supported the farm bills introduced by the government which is now turning a headache for him.
As per the reports, after facing heat from the farmers. So, Sunny Deol approached the home minister’s office for Y category security. Sunny Deol is elected for Lokshabha in the 2019 elections from the Gurdaspur constituency in Punjab.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary
- Mahesh’s rampage starts-SVP looks gets 50k likes