Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is currently working on Durgavati, the Hindi remake of Anushka’s blockbuster horror drama, Bhaagamathie. The film is being directed by Telugu film maker G Ashok, who had also directed Bhaagamathie.
Now, it looks like Bhumi is keen on foraying into the southern film industry. In a latest interview, Bhumi said that she is being approached by several South Indian filmmakers and that she is awaiting the perfect script to venture into southern cinema. Durgavati may hit screens this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal