Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is currently working on Durgavati, the Hindi remake of Anushka’s blockbuster horror drama, Bhaagamathie. The film is being directed by Telugu film maker G Ashok, who had also directed Bhaagamathie.
Now, it looks like Bhumi is keen on foraying into the southern film industry. In a latest interview, Bhumi said that she is being approached by several South Indian filmmakers and that she is awaiting the perfect script to venture into southern cinema. Durgavati may hit screens this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age