Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is currently working on Durgavati, the Hindi remake of Anushka’s blockbuster horror drama, Bhaagamathie. The film is being directed by Telugu film maker G Ashok, who had also directed Bhaagamathie.
Now, it looks like Bhumi is keen on foraying into the southern film industry. In a latest interview, Bhumi said that she is being approached by several South Indian filmmakers and that she is awaiting the perfect script to venture into southern cinema. Durgavati may hit screens this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response