For the last few weeks, speculations have been rife that popular Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been roped in to play the female lead’s role in Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film under Krish’s direction. Even though the makers are yet to make an official announcement, Jacqueline is said to have signed on the dotted line recently.
As per the latest updates, Jacqueline has allotted 40 days to wrap up her part in in PSPK27. The actress is expected to take part in the shooting soon after the lockdown period ends. Yesteryear star producer AM Rathnam is bankrolling this period action drama, which is touted to be set in in the 1870s India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor