For the last few weeks, speculations have been rife that popular Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been roped in to play the female lead’s role in Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film under Krish’s direction. Even though the makers are yet to make an official announcement, Jacqueline is said to have signed on the dotted line recently.
As per the latest updates, Jacqueline has allotted 40 days to wrap up her part in in PSPK27. The actress is expected to take part in the shooting soon after the lockdown period ends. Yesteryear star producer AM Rathnam is bankrolling this period action drama, which is touted to be set in in the 1870s India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit