Bollywood star actress Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika, is all set to hit screens on January 25th. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few days back is getting a tremendous response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, talking at the film’s promotional event, when asked about whom she would like to act with in the Southern film industry, Kangana immediately replied that she wants to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu. Let’s wish that Kangana’s dream comes true someday.
Coming back to Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi, the film is jointly directed by Krish and Kangana. ZEE Studios banner has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts