Bollywood star actress Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika, is all set to hit screens on January 25th. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few days back is getting a tremendous response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, talking at the film’s promotional event, when asked about whom she would like to act with in the Southern film industry, Kangana immediately replied that she wants to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu. Let’s wish that Kangana’s dream comes true someday.
Coming back to Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi, the film is jointly directed by Krish and Kangana. ZEE Studios banner has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!