Bollywood star actress Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika, is all set to hit screens on January 25th. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few days back is getting a tremendous response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, talking at the film’s promotional event, when asked about whom she would like to act with in the Southern film industry, Kangana immediately replied that she wants to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu. Let’s wish that Kangana’s dream comes true someday.
Coming back to Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi, the film is jointly directed by Krish and Kangana. ZEE Studios banner has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed