Bollywood star actress Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika, is all set to hit screens on January 25th. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few days back is getting a tremendous response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, talking at the film’s promotional event, when asked about whom she would like to act with in the Southern film industry, Kangana immediately replied that she wants to share screen space with Superstar Mahesh Babu. Let’s wish that Kangana’s dream comes true someday.
Coming back to Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi, the film is jointly directed by Krish and Kangana. ZEE Studios banner has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi shows magnanimity- Comes to the aid of his lady fan
- Gossip-Film Industry not happy with extension of lockdown?
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding