Popular Bollywood actress Zareen Khan is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s upcoming spy thriller, Chanakya. Zareen is the latest to join the list of countless actors and technicians who have opened up about their casting couch and harassment experiences in the film industry.
In a latest interview, Zareen revealed that she had faced casting couch experiences with two directors in the initial days of her career. She went on to say that once a director wanted her to ‘rehearse’ a kissing scene with him. She said that the director told her that she had to let go of her inhibitions. However, Zareen told the director that she won’t rehearse for the kissing scene.
Zareen went on to reveal that another director had once asked her if she can be “more than friends” and even offered that he would ‘”specifically look into the projects she was getting.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi