Popular Bollywood actress Zareen Khan is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s upcoming spy thriller, Chanakya. Zareen is the latest to join the list of countless actors and technicians who have opened up about their casting couch and harassment experiences in the film industry.
In a latest interview, Zareen revealed that she had faced casting couch experiences with two directors in the initial days of her career. She went on to say that once a director wanted her to ‘rehearse’ a kissing scene with him. She said that the director told her that she had to let go of her inhibitions. However, Zareen told the director that she won’t rehearse for the kissing scene.
Zareen went on to reveal that another director had once asked her if she can be “more than friends” and even offered that he would ‘”specifically look into the projects she was getting.”
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings