Popular Bollywood heroine Sonal Chauhanhad earlier shared screen space with Nandamuri Balakrishna in Lion and Dictator. After more than 3 years, Sonal will once again be teaming up with Balayya for a hat-trick, this time under under Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction.
Sonal plays a key rolex one of the film’s two female leads, Tamil actress Vedhicka being the other heroine. Speaking to a national news daily, Sonal said that she is quite excited to be working with Balakrishna again. “It’s always a pleasure to work Balakrishna. There’s much to learn from him,” Sonal said that Sonal has left for Thailand to kick-start the shoot for her part.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections