Popular Bollywood heroine Sonal Chauhanhad earlier shared screen space with Nandamuri Balakrishna in Lion and Dictator. After more than 3 years, Sonal will once again be teaming up with Balayya for a hat-trick, this time under under Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction.
Sonal plays a key rolex one of the film’s two female leads, Tamil actress Vedhicka being the other heroine. Speaking to a national news daily, Sonal said that she is quite excited to be working with Balakrishna again. “It’s always a pleasure to work Balakrishna. There’s much to learn from him,” Sonal said that Sonal has left for Thailand to kick-start the shoot for her part.
Articles that might interest you:
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?