It’s been reported a few months ago that Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt was undertaking Telugu language lessons from a tutor in Mumbai. Alia was learning Telugu to understand the basics so that she could give the right expressions while performing in her ambitious maiden Tollywood film, Rajamouli’s RRR.
However, Alia couldn’t continue with her Telugu classes during the lockdown. Of late, reports of Alia joining the sets of RRR in a couple of months started doing the rounds. In this scenario, the actress is said to be planning to rejoin the Telugu classes soon.
In RRR, Alia plays Seetha, the love interest of legendary freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju, played by Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release