Young Mega hero Varun Tej is prepping for his soon-to-commence boxing drama. He is currently camping in Mumbai and is training under professional boxers. The shooting kick-start sometime next month.
Until recently, there have been reports that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film were in talks with the happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani for the female lead’s role in the movie. However, the latest reports reveal that Kiara had to turn down the offer due to unavailability of dates. The makers have been on a hunt for Kiara’s replacement ever since.
Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing this movie and Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh will be producing the movie. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi yet again proves money cannot tempt her
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda