Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been receiving accolades from across the country for his selfless service to the poor and needy since the COVID-19 pandemic began to wreak havoc. Recently, Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi said that she wants Sonu Sood to be the Prime Minister of India for the kind of commendable work he has been doing for the last few months.
And Sonu’s grounded reaction on Huma’s comments is more winning more hearts. “Yeh thoda zyada ho gaya (This is too much). It’s very kind of her to say this. If she thinks I deserve this honour then I must say I must have done something good. However I don’t agree with her. I think I’m too young to shoulder such a responsibility,” said Sonu.
Sonu also added that there are certain people out there who don’t like the idea of him going out there to do his bit. “I don’t want them to get upset. It is important for me to just do my work. I am enjoying my space as an actor and now a part of the common man’s tribulations. I think all of us can do our bit without holding any position of power,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans