Ever since the release of the recent Bollywood hit Veere Di Wedding, actress Swara Bhaskar has been the talk of the town. The talented actress came under fire from the moral police gang for a controversial scene in the movie.
Swara Bhaskar was in Hyderabad recently. Interacting with the media, she revealed her wish – to debut in Tollywood. Swara went on to say that she wants to act alongside Prabhas in her maiden Telugu film. Swara further revealed that her father is a Telugu and that she is keen on foraying into the Telugu film industry. Well, are our filmmakers listening?
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year