Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who impressed everyone with her gorgeous looks and acting prowess in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa last year, is currently working on a Telugu film opposite Sudheer Babu. Aditi was also roped in to play the leading lady’s role in Venkatesh’s much-awaited film in Teja’s direction.
However, the latest reports reveal that Aditi had to back out of the Venky-Teja project due to lack of dates. Aditi recently landed a crucial role in Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched multi-starrer and thus she couldn’t adjust her dates for Venky’s film. Teja is reportedly on a lookout for Aditi’s replacement. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil and Khaidi get a huge boost from Tamil Nadu government
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi