Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who impressed everyone with her gorgeous looks and acting prowess in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa last year, is currently working on a Telugu film opposite Sudheer Babu. Aditi was also roped in to play the leading lady’s role in Venkatesh’s much-awaited film in Teja’s direction.
However, the latest reports reveal that Aditi had to back out of the Venky-Teja project due to lack of dates. Aditi recently landed a crucial role in Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched multi-starrer and thus she couldn’t adjust her dates for Venky’s film. Teja is reportedly on a lookout for Aditi’s replacement. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation.
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?