Acclaimed filmmaker Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who scored a decent hit with Ami Thumi recently, has pulled off an interesting casting coup. Mohanakrishna has roped in Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari for his next film starring Sudheer Babu.
Aditi stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance and gorgeous looks in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa earlier this year. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, will bankroll this movie under Sridevi Movies banner. The regular shooting will begin in December.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun