Acclaimed filmmaker Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who scored a decent hit with Ami Thumi recently, has pulled off an interesting casting coup. Mohanakrishna has roped in Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari for his next film starring Sudheer Babu.
Aditi stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance and gorgeous looks in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa earlier this year. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, will bankroll this movie under Sridevi Movies banner. The regular shooting will begin in December.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?