Prabhas starrer Adipurush, based on the Indian epic Ramayan, is getting ready to hit the screens next week. Meanwhile, the latest buzz in the Bollywood media circles is that another mega-budget film will be made based on Ramayan.
According to a report in Bollywood media, Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari will helm this mythological drama. As per the buzz, Star couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt will act as Lord Ram and Sita in this flick.
Well, the even more exciting thing, according to the report, is that Rocking Star Yash will play Ravanasura. If the project materializes, then it will be one of the craziest projects to watch out for. As of now, Ranbir and Alia are busy with their individual projects, while Yash is yet to announce his next after KGF 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar
- SRK gives solid assurance to fans about Dunki