Indian entertainment industry has always been welcoming to talented professionals. So far, several southern technicians made their presence felt in Bollywood and worked with top stars and banners. Now, yet another hotshot cinematographer from the South has turned Bollywood’s attention towards him.
Apparently, several reputed Bollywood production houses are impressed with cinematographer Madhie’s scintillating work and are planning to rope him in for their next productions.
Madhie is well-known for his camera work in Mahesh’s Srimanthudu, Prabhas’ Mirchi and the soon to be released submarine war drama, Ghazi. In fact, it was Ghazi’s trailer, which is going viral across the country with more than 20 million views on YouTube and Facebook, that made everyone in Bollywood to stand up and take notice of Madhie’s terrific craftsmanship.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next