For the first time since the lockdown, hero Mahesh Babu participated in a shoot today. The actor took part in an ad shoot in Hyderabad. After the shoot was packed up, Mahesh did a post packup photoshoot with Bollywood celeb photographer Avinash Gowariker.
Avinash, who clicked several memorable stills of Mahesh in the past, took to Twitter this evening and shared one of Mahesh’s black and white pictures from today’s evening shoot. The Superstar looked smashing with a stylish hairdo and his trademark charm. “Missed your post pack up shots!! Good to back,” Mahesh tweeted back to Avinash.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) September 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release