Milky beauty, Tamannah’s much anticipated film, Abhinetri, is currently progressing at a brisk pace in Chennai. Latest update reveals that renowned Boollwood choreographer and director, Farah Khan will be doing a cameo.
Directed by AL Vijay, the film will be released in three languages. Kona Venkat, who is presenting the film, revealed on his Twitter that the film will have Farah playing herself in the film.
Bankrolled by MVV Satyanarayana, the music is jointly composed by Thaman and GV Prakash.
- Gopichand changes tracks for his next
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding