Even as the entire country is panicked over the rampant spreading of the deadly Coronavirus, acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Shoojit Sircar is in an interesting yet hilarious dilemma. Shoojit is worried about shooting intimate scenes after the Corona scare subsides.
Shoojit, who directed popular movies such as Vicky Donor, Madras Cafe, October and Piku, recently tweeted, “How the cinema world conducts shooting intimate scenarios in the film to be seen and planned, after all this is over. Especially the intimate kissing/hugging scenes.” Well, he seems to have a valid doubt here!
How the cinema world conducts shooting intimate scenarios in the film to be seen and planned, after all this is over. Especially the intimate kissing/hugging scenes. How close or how far.. or cheat story telling in those intimate scenes for sometime:)
— Shoojit Sircar (@ShoojitSircar) April 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu