Even as the entire country is panicked over the rampant spreading of the deadly Coronavirus, acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Shoojit Sircar is in an interesting yet hilarious dilemma. Shoojit is worried about shooting intimate scenes after the Corona scare subsides.
Shoojit, who directed popular movies such as Vicky Donor, Madras Cafe, October and Piku, recently tweeted, “How the cinema world conducts shooting intimate scenarios in the film to be seen and planned, after all this is over. Especially the intimate kissing/hugging scenes.” Well, he seems to have a valid doubt here!
How the cinema world conducts shooting intimate scenarios in the film to be seen and planned, after all this is over. Especially the intimate kissing/hugging scenes. How close or how far.. or cheat story telling in those intimate scenes for sometime:)
— Shoojit Sircar (@ShoojitSircar) April 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims