Interestingly, Allu Arjun’s craze and popularity reached new heights all across the country with ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’. Many Bollywood celebrities are in awe of Allu Arjun’s graceful screen presence and dance moves.
Noted Bollywood actress, Disha Patani thanked Bunny for “Inspiring” her with his dance moves while posting a video of herself dancing for the super hit ‘Butta Bomma’ song.
Also, B-Town superstar Hrithik Roshan reacted to Allu Arjun’s dance saying “OMG! Energetic, strong and inspiring”. Armaan Malik who sang ‘Butta Bomma’ said Allu Arjun is his favorite actor.
Shipa Shetty posted a video of herself and her sister Shamita Shetty grooving for ‘Butta Bomma’. Infact, the reach of ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’ was so very wide that Australian cricketer David Warner posted a couple of videos in which he and his wife danced for ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s songs.
Very recently, noted Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Gupta termed ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’ “Pure unadulterated entertainment” and went on to call it a “Gem”. Sanjay further added that he can’t wait for an opportunity to work with Allu Arjun.
It is only fair to say that Bollywood is adoring Allu Arjun and that’s not all. Allu Arjun will next be seen in ‘Pushpa’ which is touted to be a pan-India project and will push him to greater heights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie