Ranbir Kapoor is one of the top stars in the country and has some of the biggest films in his kitty. He has Brahmastra, Samshera, and Luv Ranjan, and Sandeep Reddy’s next in the pipeline.
But all these films have been delayed due to lockdown and also due to the inefficient planning of the producers. Because of this, he has not seen a release in the longest time.
So, upset with this, Ranbir has added a crazy clause. The news is that if at all the film he is doing gets delayed without his fault, he will charge a hefty fee for giving more dates to the makers.
This is something unique and gives an idea that Ranbir wants his films to be made in a quick time. He has been working on Brahmastra for the last three years and the film is yet to be released.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill