It’s been reported earlier that a biopic, titled Thalaivi, on the inspiring life and legacy of yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is in the pipeline. Star Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai and Vidya Balan were in consideration for the lead role in this prestigious biopic.
And, here’s an official update. National award-winning Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been roped in to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi. The biopic will be directed by noted Tamil director AL Vijay and produced by NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri. Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script.
Thalaivi will feature top class technicians like GV Prakash for music, 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah, popular editor Anthony and ace stunt choreographer Stun Silva as its core crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason