It’s been reported earlier that a biopic, titled Thalaivi, on the inspiring life and legacy of yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is in the pipeline. Star Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai and Vidya Balan were in consideration for the lead role in this prestigious biopic.
And, here’s an official update. National award-winning Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been roped in to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi. The biopic will be directed by noted Tamil director AL Vijay and produced by NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri. Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script.
Thalaivi will feature top class technicians like GV Prakash for music, 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah, popular editor Anthony and ace stunt choreographer Stun Silva as its core crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan welcomes debut Mega hero to showbiz
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses