It’s been reported earlier that a biopic, titled Thalaivi, on the inspiring life and legacy of yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is in the pipeline. Star Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai and Vidya Balan were in consideration for the lead role in this prestigious biopic.
And, here’s an official update. National award-winning Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been roped in to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi. The biopic will be directed by noted Tamil director AL Vijay and produced by NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri. Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script.
Thalaivi will feature top class technicians like GV Prakash for music, 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah, popular editor Anthony and ace stunt choreographer Stun Silva as its core crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death