It’s been reported earlier that a biopic, titled Thalaivi, on the inspiring life and legacy of yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is in the pipeline. Star Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai and Vidya Balan were in consideration for the lead role in this prestigious biopic.
And, here’s an official update. National award-winning Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been roped in to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi. The biopic will be directed by noted Tamil director AL Vijay and produced by NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri. Veteran writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script.
Thalaivi will feature top class technicians like GV Prakash for music, 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah, popular editor Anthony and ace stunt choreographer Stun Silva as its core crew.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April