Earlier today, the Tamil audio release of Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya happened in Chennai. The entire unit was present and spoke highly about working on this film. But the film’s female lead, Aditi Rao Hydari made a speech in Tamil which impressed many.
Aditi in a very emotional way thanked the master craftsman Mani Ratnam for giving her a chance to work with him and also showcasing her in a superb way. The Hyderabadi born actress also thanked Karthi for being a supporting co-star and helping her with all the dialogues.
Aditi’s look from the teasers has been appreciated hugely. This is her first film and she has pinned a lot of hopes on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?