Earlier today, the Tamil audio release of Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya happened in Chennai. The entire unit was present and spoke highly about working on this film. But the film’s female lead, Aditi Rao Hydari made a speech in Tamil which impressed many.
Aditi in a very emotional way thanked the master craftsman Mani Ratnam for giving her a chance to work with him and also showcasing her in a superb way. The Hyderabadi born actress also thanked Karthi for being a supporting co-star and helping her with all the dialogues.
Aditi’s look from the teasers has been appreciated hugely. This is her first film and she has pinned a lot of hopes on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?