In yet another tragic news, legendary Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar’s younger brother Aslam Khan (88) passed away after suffering from Novel Coronavirus. Aslam breathed his last at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Aslam Khan, along with his other brother Ehsaan (90), was admitted to the hospital on August 16 after they tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the hospital authorities, Aslam had diabetes, hypertension and ischaemic heart disease apart from COVID-19. On the other hand, Eshaan’s condition too is said to be critical and his vital organs’ health is causing a concern. He has been on non-invasive ventilator support since his hospitalization. Several Bollywood stars are taking to social media to extend their condolences to the legendary actor’s family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood