Yet another tragedy has struck Bollywood legend Dilip Kumar’s household. A couple of weeks ago, one of Dilip’s two younger brothers, Aslam Khan (88), breathed his last after contracting the Novel Coronavirus.
Last night, Dilip’s another brother, Ehsan Khan (90), too, passed away due to COVID-19. Ehsan breathed his last at the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai at 11 pm. Ehsan also reportedly suffered from heart related ailments, hypertension, and Alzheimer’s, according to the hospital authorities.
Both Aslam and Eshan Khan were admitted to Lilavati Hospital in early August, after Aslam complained of breathlessness. Both the brothers later tested positive for COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam