Prabhas’ pan-India gangster drama, Salaar, under KGF helmer Prashanth Neel’s direction is one of the highly-anticipated biggies which will be going on floors this year. Bollywood beauty Disha Patani is rumored to have been roped in as the female lead opposite Prabhas.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that Bollywood macho hunk John Abraham has been approached by the makers for the main antagonist’s role in Salaar. If John ends up signing the project as being speculated, needless to say, fans of both the stars will have a gala time seeing Prabhas and John Abraham locking horns with each other on the big screen.
John will next be seen in a negative role in Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone’s Pathan. Salaar will be bankrolled by KGF producer Vijay Kiragandur under Hombale Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19